Week One: Intro to Conscious Life Design
Conscious Life Design can be said to be… the lived Embodiment of Enlightenment, combined with the Sincere Desire to Consciously Engage the Miracle You already are.
In This Week's Lesson
Part 1: Enlightenment, very simply… is to see things as they are, rather than how we imagine them to be; for the sake of your own emotional, mental, and spiritual sanity.
- To not know you don’t see clearly, is to be imprisoned by imaginary guards who hold
keys beyond your reach.
- To know you don’t see clearly, is to be in a prison cell with the keys hidden somewhere in your pockets.
- To see clearly is to be Absolutely Free.
an allowing of your connection with Life to Bloom through your physical (internal & external) Life experience; for the playful sake of Joy, Expression, & Service.
As we begin to see reality more clearly, what we begin to notice is that the fabric of Life is like 10 billions threads of Love. Everything is sewn together in perfect harmony, every design absolutely complete, and every stitch with loving intention.
- Guided Meditation: Going Deep Into The Nature of Reality (36 min)
- What did you discover, that dropped a limitation?
- Meditative Teaching: Dancing with Perception (30 min)
- Write a brief description of where beauty comes from.
- Write yourself a letter describing what you desire most in this Life